Kaffir Lily Park

Updated : 2019-01-28Source : CCFAO
【Fonts: A+ A A- Print


Located near the intersection of Yatai Street and Taibei Street, it is the only recreational place for the public in Tiebei area at the moment. It was built in 1963, named Tiebei Park, and then renamed Kaffir Lily Park in 1983. It has already had a history of more than 40 years.  


The Kaffir Lily Park covers an area of 72,000 square meters, including seven sections, namely, administration section, sightseeing section, body-building section, indoor exhibition section, flower production section, children’s amusement section and man-made lake section. The feature of the park is highlighted by its gate which is a design inspired by the style of ancient garden architecture. The foundations of the arch bridges inside the park are manually made. The bridge seats, bodies and surfaces are structured by reinforced concrete. The abutments are made of light materials, and rockeries are piled up by natural stones.  


Address:        1068, Yatai North Street, Kuancheng District, Changchun

Telephone:    0431-82689230