2.Visa Application

Updated : 2013-07-29Source :
【Fonts: A+ A A- Print



According to the Administrative Law of the People's Republic of China on Entry and Exit of Foreigners, foreigners entering China should apply for a visa to the Chinese diplomatic representative or consular offices, or other institutions authorized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of People's Republic of China.



While applying for a visa, a visa notice issued by an authorized Chinese organization should be presented. Visa notice could be obtained from the Chinese host organization, or the Chinese side of a joint venture, or the warranty company of the foreign representative office and the solely foreign-invested company, after being reviewed by the corresponding supervising commission, office or bureau and approved by the authorized organization.


Visa Contacts
Please contact the Exit and Entry Administration of Changchun Municipal Public Security Bureau if you have more questions.
Telephone: 86-431-88927465