1. The foreign friends who are professional, technical or managerial staff members working in the foreign-invested enterprises or ventures in Changchun, which include Sino-foreign joint ventures, cooperative businesses, and exclusively foreign-owned enterprises.
2. The staff members of the offices and representative agencies of the foreign governmental (non-governmental) organizations in Changchun.
3. The foreign students and teachers working or studying（training）in the colleges and universities of Changchun.
4. The foreign friends who do businesses and work in various kinds of fields in Changchun and their family members.
1. Football: Team event, For Men Only
2. Basketball: Team event, For Men Only
3. Tennis: Men’s Singles, Women’s Singles and Men’s Doubles and Women’s Doubles.
4. Badminton: Men’s Singles, Women’s Singles and Men’s Doubles and Women’s Doubles.
5. Table Tennis: Men’s Singles, Women’s Singles and Men’s Doubles and Women’s Doubles.
6. Shooting: Men’s Single RifleEvent (small caliber), Women’s Single Rifle Event (small caliber) and Men’s Single Pistol Event (small caliber) and Women’s Single Pistol Event (small caliber).
7. Swimming: Men’s 50 Meter Freestyle, Women’s 50 Meter Freestyle, Men’s 100 Meter Freestyle, Women’s 100 Meter Freestyle Men’s 50 Meter Breaststroke, Women’s 50 Meter Breaststroke and Men’s 100 Meter Breaststroke and Women’s 100 Meter Breaststroke.
8. Tug-of-war competition: Entertainment event，7 males and 3 females in each team.
1. Ways of entries
In the unit of an enterprise, school or industrial association, participants after the qualifying selection shall register at the office of the Organizing Committee; Family members of foreign friends and participants without any organizations can directly register at the above place.
Online registration can also be made at Foreign Language Website of Changchun Municipal People’s Government.
Each organization can register two teams at most for a team event (basketball and football) and a entertainment event (Tug-of-war);
Each organization can register for a single event (badminton, table tennis and tennis) without limit（temporarily）;
Each participant can register for two single events and one team event or one entertainment event at most.
2. Deadline of entries
Participating organizations (individuals) shall submit the entry list before May 20, 2013.
V. AWARDS & PRIZES
The winner of the first six places will be selected for a single event and will be presented different prizes and certificates.
The winners of the first six places will be selected for a team event, with the first, the second and the third places to be set, and the trophies, certificates and other prizes will be presented to the winners.
The winners of the first three places will be selected for an entertainment event and will be presented different prizes and certificates.