Buses: Take Bus 61 or 62, and get off at Sanma Rd; or take Bus 260 or264.
The No. 2 Hospital of Jilin University, originally called the No. 2 Clinical College of Bethune Medial University, was founded in 1948. Its predecessor is the New Capital Hospital of the Puppet Manchurian State that was built in 1936. From 1950 on, its name was changed from No. 2 College of Changchun Military Medical University, No. 2 College of No. 3 Military Medical University, and No. 2 Clinical College of No. 1 Military Medical University. In 1958, it was named No. 2 Clinical College of Changchun Medical Institute, and in 1959 changed to No. 2 Clinical College of Jilin Medical University. In August 1978, its name was changed to No. 2 Clinical College of Bethune Medical University. The existing No. 2 Hospital of Jilin University was named so after a five-school merging in June 2000.
It is a network hospital of the Base of Clinical Pharmacology of the Ministry of Health, and the International Emergency Relief Center of the Ministry of Health. At present, the hospital has opened 27 clinical departments, 12 medical and technical departments and 15 teaching and research departments.